Subject: Ongoing projects - status update as of 2024/01/03 / requests for clarification
From: Michal Siemaszko <[email-masked]>
To: Jürgen Albert <[email-masked]>, Mark Hoffmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2024 15:46:30 +0100

Hi,

Status update is as per summary sent on Thursday, 28.12.

Toggle entries for the month of December are now annotated and flattened.

I saw your reply Juergen 
(https://github.com/geckoprojects-org/org.gecko.emf.utils/pull/36#issuecomment-1874249302) 
to my detailed summary 
(https://github.com/geckoprojects-org/org.gecko.emf.utils/pull/36#issuecomment-1870682157) 
and I would like to ask that you provide detailed enough examples to 
make sure I understand what you require; I outlined my understanding in 
https://github.com/geckoprojects-org/org.gecko.emf.utils/pull/36#issuecomment-1870682157 
but your reply does not contain sufficient information to clarify what 
exactly is needed in addition to what is already done - I need specific 
examples.

Regards,

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Re: Ongoing projects - status update as of 2023/12/28 / 
requests for clarification
Date: 	Thu, 28 Dec 2023 17:38:09 +0100
From: 	Michal Siemaszko <[email-masked]>
To: 	Jürgen Albert <[email-masked]>, Mark Hoffmann 
<[email-masked]>

Hi,

Attached please find PDF with status update as of 28.12.2023. It 
contains updates regarding the following projects:

  * MDO – Integration of latest 'Gecko EMF Utilties' version
  * Gecko EMF Exporters (CSV, XLSX, ODS) enhancements
  * Traffic cameras project
  * AVATAR

Mark's input is specifically needed for the AVATAR project.

Regards,

-- 
           Michael H. Siemaszko
           Telegram: mhsiemaszko
           Email:[email-masked],
                  [email-masked]
           WWW:http://ideas.into.software/
           GitHub:https://github.com/ideas-into-software/
           LinkedIn:http://www.linkedin.com/in/mhsiemaszko/
           Twitter:https://twitter.com/IntoSoftware/